Looking for some challenges this summer! Come join us for our Math Olympiad Training Camp!
Math Olympiad/ Challenging Math Summer Camp 2020
Whether you would like to learn how to solve challenging math problems or plan on joining a math competition, come join us as we go through basic number theory, number patterns, logic questions, and puzzles!
When is the camp?
The camp consists of 4 lessons over 2 weeks.
Lesson 1: July 13th, 10.00 am – 11.30 am Central (Monday)
Lesson 2: July 17th, 10.00 am – 11.30 am Central (Friday)
Lesson 3: July 20th, 10.00 am – 11.30 am Central (Monday)
Lesson 4: July 24th, 10.00 am – 11.30 am Central (Friday)
What happens if I miss a class?
Lessons are recorded so you can view it later if you miss a class!
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn at this camp!
- Rules of division with 2, 3, 4, 5, and 11.
- Recognize patterns in numbers to deduce division rules in huge numbers without actually dividing it.
- Find the number of terms in a series.
- Add up all the terms in a series in a short amount of time without a calculator.
Logic Questions/ Puzzles
- Formulate a Truth Table to check for logic gaps.
- Understand a problem from different points of view.
- Formulate a Data Table to store interlinked information.
- Learn to handle complicated data.
Who can join?
If you are at the Grade 4 to 8 level or would like to learn how to solve challenging math questions, come join us!